- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Wooden spoon
- Muffin pans or small, shallow bowls
- 2 cups cassava flour
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 tsp. lihia or lye water, P22.50 for 250 grams (available in supermarkets)
- 2 cups pandan juice
- 8 tsp. butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- Freshly grated coconut as topping
- Mix the butter and sugar.
- Sift the all-purpose flour and cassava flour.
- Combine this with the mixed butter and sugar.
- Pour the pandan juice and lihia (lye water) and mix again until it the texture is smooth.
- Pour into a muffin pan or shallow bowls, making sure to leave room at the top.
- Steam for 20 minutes.
- You may sell this with grated coconut on the side.
source: http://www.entrepreneur.com.ph; photo from http://www.forkpress.com