A business plan serves to:
- Outline your foreseen company's finances, management team and marketing strategy.
- Present plans on how your idea will be commercialized.
- Prove your ideas’ financial viability.
Writing down your ideas and plans also takes out the guesswork. Consider the following questions:
- Which consumer need/s will your service or product address?
- Who are your potential customers and why will they purchase from you?
- How will you reach your potential customers? How will the idea be transformed into a viable product and brought to market?
- Where will you get the financial resources to start your business?
Download: Business Plan Template
(courtesy of buckup from entrep PH)