Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pimple Cure

Not everything works for everybody but I just want to share what I discovered lately. I found a natural, inexpensive and effective way to treat my pimples --> Apple Cider Vinegar (acv). It gets rid of redness and dries up pimples really quick!

Here's what I do:
Wash face then dab the pimple with acv (yes, I use pure acv since I have very oily skin). Pretty harsh huh! It might sting a bit, just be careful on how long you hold this to your pimple because it will dry out your skin. I usually let it stay for 2 minutes. If you have dry skin then I think it would be better to mix it with water. Rinse. Then moisturize. :)

No comments:

Introducing the All-new Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+

The Samsung GALAXY S8 (5.8") and S8+ (6.2") is offered on Lazada thru pre-order only from April 17 to April 29, 2017. It comes w...